Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cabin fever!

Here we are all at Butterfly lake near the family cabin. We all fished, but for the most part I read; we ALL got burned.
Here's Reed with his new lightning McQueen fishing pole! thanks grandpa!

Reed Scott Broschinsky has OFFICIALLY broken the Broschinsky curse! He caught a fish!!! actually, we all did!

Every single person caught at least one fish, here are like ten of the twelve total we caught!! yeah for Newman genes! we broke it!!

Here's everyone (almost) and the fish! I was at the car and Brandon was taking the picture... Great times!!! and pretty good tasting fish too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Binx My Sweet!!

I haven't checked your blog in too long. But nothing's changed. You are still the perfect family. I love you guys and I'm glad to know you all have so much fun!
Love Yous! Please kiss Reeds wrist and Daniel's pontsa for me. Brandon you're the Best Dad Ever!
Beanie